Skip to main content

2025 Cena and Brunch Dates

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Commuinity Cenas!

 Hello! Thank you for being here if you made it this far into the internet! Community Cenas is the product of wanting to connect with others during a time that seems so dark, empty, and hopeless to some. As an introvert, I value my alone time, yet I also deeply value the moments when I can connect with the many communities around me.  I would like to offer a space for folks to gather, mingle, share a laugh or a cry, and indulge and connect over food, which I love. I may not be the best cook, but I am trying and learning. This "thing" I am doing is truly to be a space for people to want to come and connect with others and learn from others, and if anything, it can be a venue and opportunity where you don't have to decide "what's for dinner, or what's for brunch." I am doing brunch and dinners to offer an array of times that folks from all over can attend.  Here are some general housekeeping and logistical reminders as well: You won't need to attend al...